Saturday, January 25, 2014

HD sprites from Avengers Alliance: Modern Ms. Marvel

My most notable activity on the internet is ripping the sprites from Marvel: Avenger Alliance (M:AA), the best "social" game ever made and the biggest Marvel game till now (in term of characters number). This game has a lot of players and they all love to see the sprites made by the great artists of Playdom, Sam Woods and Kelly Hamilton to name a few.

Well, but the spritesheets I made have a little problem: the low resolution. As a browser, the sprites has low resolution in order the made the game runs fast (with no lag) in most computers.
But this is not necessary on portable devices (at least according to Playdom)! So, you may notice that the mobile version of M:AA has better graphics. You can check the M:AA Wikia (where I am an administrator) to compare.

I have announced good news for the begining of 2014 and here it is, HD mobile sprites from M:AA are been ripped and should be published soon!
For you guys who are following my blog, here's a head start, my beloved Carol Danvers (my wife's favorite heroine):




And you guys who like me M:AA ripped sprites, please feel free to take a look at my other projects!

update: if you want to see more iOS spritesheets, check this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment